1. Subie Savers Europe, online shop, available at the Internet address www.subiesavers.eu , RDP is decorated by Arkadiusz Malinowski running a business under the
name Pan Malinowski Arkadiusz Malinowski, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business (CEIDG) maintained by minister competent for
economy, VAT ID PL6721223087.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store and the rules and
procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
1. Consumer - a person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, whose ownership is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a person running a business under the name Pan Malinowski Arkadiusz Malinowski entered in the Central Register and
Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) led by Minister competent for the economy in Poland, VAT ID: PL6721223087,
3. Client - each entity making purchases through the Shop.
4. Entrepreneur - a person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal
capacity, performing business activity on its own behalf , which uses the Store.
5. Shop - online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.subiesavers.eu
6. Contract concluded at a distance - an agreement concluded with the Client as part of an organized system of concluding distance
contracts (as part of the Store ), without simultaneous physical presence of parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of
distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement
or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and
defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are shown by the Customer, and it is
also possible to retrieve and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item available in the Store / a service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the
14. Sales Agreement - Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale
Agreement also means - applying to the Product features - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the store
1. Seller's address: ul. Zlotopolska 10, Kruszewnia, 62-020 Swarzedz, Poland
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's phone number: +48 601 342 386
4. Seller's bank account number PL 04 1020 4027 0000 1802 1482 3894, Bank name: PKOBP, BIC code (SWIFT):BPKOPLPW
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and phone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The customer may be able to speak to the Seller by phone between 8:00 a.m. and 18:00 p.m. CET
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and browses with the internet type www.subiesavers.eu
b. active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies files
d. FlashPlayer installed
1. Seller in the widest extent permitted by law is not responsible for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force
majeure, unauthorized activity of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with customer technical information.
2. Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible
either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations, or by providing the necessary personal and address data
enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
The prices in the store are in Euro and are gross prices (including VAT).
3. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and
postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing orders, including when expressing he prefers to be bound by
the Sales Agreement.
4. In the case of a contract including subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all
payments for the settlement period.
5. When the nature of the subject of the Contract does not allow, judiciously judging, for an earlier calculation of the final (final) price, information on the
manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in Store in the
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: Email address, surname and last
name, shipment address.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller,
in particular via email or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional) ;
2. choose the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click "Add to basket" (or equivalent) ;
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option to place an Order without registration has been chosen - fill out the Order Form by entering the details of the order recipient and the address to
which the Product is to be delivered, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient of the
5. click the "Order and pay" button / click the "I am ordering and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking the pre-paid link in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Road courier
b. Air courier
c. Personal collection
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. PayPal on line payment
b. bank tranfer
c. Cash at pick up
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in
accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its
acceptance for implementation occurs by sending by the Seller to the Customer an appropriate e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address,
which contains at least the Seller's statement about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of conclusion of the Sale. Upon receipt of
the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the customer chooses:
a. Paypal payment, the customer is obliged to make a payment within the purchase procedure.
b. Cash at pickup, the customer is obliged to pay before
4. The Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in the description (subject to
point 5 of this paragraph) in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of Products with parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the day of making the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement.
7. If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer in a term not specified in the Product description. The
Customer will be additionally informed about the readiness of the Product by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during
8. In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the Customer has the option of receiving the Products in parts (according to their readiness
for receipt) or taking all of the Products after completing the entire order.
The beginning of the Product ready for collection by the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer selects the method of payment by PayPal - from the day of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses cash in personal collection - from the date of the Sale Agreement.
9. Product delivery takes place within Europe except United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The delivery of the Product (including transport, delivery and
postal fees) is indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order , including the moment the Customer wishes to
be bound by the Sales Agreement.
The Customer's personal collection of the Product is free
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period of time specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the
delivery of the last item, lot or part.
4. In the case of the Agreement, which consists in regular delivery of Products for a specified period of time (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs
from the embrace in not having the first of the things.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement on withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for w
withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or e-mail by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting declarations on the Seller's
website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, whose model constitutes attachment no. 1 to these
Regulations and an attachment to the Act of 30 May 2 014 on consumer rights, but it is not mandatory.
7. In the event of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer the confirmation of receipt of the statement
on withdrawal from the Agreement provided by the Consumer.
8. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the Agreement shall be considered void.
b. In a case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns the goods to the Consumer without delay, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of
the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, with the exception of costs of delivering the item and additional costs
resulting from the Consumer's choice the method of delivery other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction , unless the
Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution, which will not entail any costs for him.
d. The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until receiving the Product back or until it has been provided with proof of its return, depending on which
event occurs first.
e. The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, not later than 14 days from the day on which he
informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement . The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product within 14 days.
f. The Consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if due to its nature, the Product could not be mailed in the
normal mode by mail.
g. The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the Product resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature,
characteristics and functioning of the Product.
9. If, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be sent in regular mode by post, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be
included in the Product description in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from the agreement concluded remotely is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or
for hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
c. in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
d. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer who has been informed before the provision
begins that after fulfilling the provision by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the
deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the object of the service are things that, after delivery , due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
g. in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take
place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
h. in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been trte after
i. for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement, for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a
tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service began with the express consent of the Consort before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after
informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new and used products. The status of each used Product is described in detail in the Store's pages.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions concerning the warranty
in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
4. Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include concise description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting
the complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect of the good.
6. The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's
request was considered justified.
7. Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
Out-of-court people considering complaints and redress
1. Detailed information on the Consumer's use of out-of-court complaint and redress methods as well as rules on access to these procedures are available at the
offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial
Commercial Inspectorate and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities to use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection
(Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended ), with a request to settle the dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection
(Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended ), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of a dispute between the
Consumer and the Seller.
c. The consumer can get free assistance in settling the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman
or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Administrator of the personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer
agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. Recipients of Customer's personal data in the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data
collected to a selected carrier or intermediary implementing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected
personal data of the Customer to a selected entity servicing higher payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data required in the Regulations to conclude a Trading Agreement results in the inability
to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in English.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery
- to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each of the
changes at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; act on services and
electronic services. Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online